Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay's Journal

2 posters

Go down

Jay's Journal Empty Jay's Journal

Post  Seanydee Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm

-The pages are a bit wet, and soggy, and theres an occasional smear of ink-

Day 1;

Well, allot has gone on before writing. So i'll catch you up. Im part of the "Soldiers Of Light". Only until balanced is restored that is. Me being a Fallen Angel means that i must bring balance to light and dark,its a difficult job but im the only one left besides..Zen, and i have no idea where he is... I met this girl a couple days ago, ill never forget that name, Brea. Brea'Ann she's the most beautiful being i've ever seen. She had these cards, she used them as weapons. They had extremely sharp edges. Ok now back to Today. Today was supposed to be a big battle. I must of missed it -_-. i saw my friend Riku and i told him of the past day (zexion,lex,and axel had attacked me) He was enraged .He killed lexaeus . I then saw her, Brea! I walked up to her and sat next to her. There was something wrong, she had no emotions.... she had become a nobody. I became so angry i swore i'd destroy the organization.... but she stopped me i don't know how but her voice just..i don't know its the strangest feeling. Riku took us to deep jungle and summoned kingdom hearts he gave her her heart. Kingdom hearts had become light... the worlds were restored at that point. Brea allowed me to keep a card, the ace of hearts. Then Zexion came, Saix,.. or how he likes to be called, Victor killed him. We stayed together in that forest for a little, but eventually we went to King Mickey's castle i kept telling Mickey and Riku that i was scared for her , it turns out i was right for that feeling. Later on, i was wondering about and traveled to castle oblivion i felt her aura i saw her through the window. She place her hand on the window and i placed my hand to hers, she pointed to the place where her heart should be ,which was wen i knew she was a nobody again.....why....why would they do this to her....she did nothing....Lex came out. I stared at him. I knew the only way to be with Brea was to become a nobody myself. I am and was aware of the consequences, i just had to do it ... to save her. I sent my kb to my chest my heart came right out Bizmo , my heartlesss companion , rann away. i had then become a nobodie i couldnt rember any thing.. After starting to rember things by symbols and by seeing bizmo lex turned me human and tried to kill me... i escaped and rescued a friend as well... i couldnt save Brea..But i must.... I have been discovering a way to creat hearts by equaling out dark and light....i need a emence amount of both to make a heart as strong as brea's... i killed my heartless from when i became a nobodie and took its essence.I got the light essence by stealing the genies lamp and wishing for the following: A light essence , Breas Freedome from the organization and the genies freedom....... I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 2

Today, I saw Aladdin i told him of how i saved genie. The some guy named "Skyler" came and said that the organization had captured Brea. Hearing these words nearly brought me to tears. Before walking into the castle with them, i saw a girl with blue hair her name was "Aqua" She asked me to train her so i walked into the castle with the three of them. I talked with Skyler and Aladdin for a little, and then i walked out and trained Aqua. We went into the entrance to the castle to allow Sora in. Then some guy named "Ven" started attacking the castle I climb the wall and started fighting him off. He was to strong for me. After waking up i went to the lab to find Ven with Aqua, Ven wasnt a bad person he was just looking for Aqua. Later on that day, I found Brea. She was in Castle Oblivon i was almost attacked by Dani. Brea stopped her, she told me it was her fate be a pawn. I, i tried to give her my heart by killing my self... but i cant even do that right...Anyway to make a long story short, I found out her heart is out there somewhere. I must find it ... for Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 3

Today, I was in Hallow Bastion when i saw Leon ,Tifa and cloud. Near them i saw some guy named "Demyx" and Brea. I saw leon stab Demyx, the blade went straight through him. I quikly ran up to see what was going on. I was greeted by a slap from Brea. she walked off, and i got angry at leon...Cloud was trying to stop me. He succeeded, i followed after brea and she was still telling me about how shes a pawn. After a while demyx came back we argued for a while but then we eventully didnt hate eachother so much. After a while Zexion walked in he took Brea...some while later there was a tourney. I fought some kid with a wolf and lost..Then of course i had to fight Brea.. I willingly lost... I came across an org member named Axel soon after. He saw Dani wounded and he almost showed compassion for her.. It was the strangest thing..Later me and Cloud burnt down Castle Oblivion... Axel was pissed...He killed Tifa..and started attacking mickey..I yelled to him "AXEL! STOP NOW" he stopped attack mickey and attacked Saix...I coudlnt stop him...I then turned to see Xigbars bullet going through Goofy.. I ran to him he was on his knees his words were "Gawrsh..I..failed..." He fell to the floor dead.. I picked up his body and i turned to see Xigbar walking into a rift.. It closed before I could get to him. I let Axel get away.. Later while in King Mickey's Castle there was an attacker on the door. He was wearing the robes of the organization he ran into the hallway there i saw Mickey facing him, i stopped mickey and told him i had it. Mickey stood down and the man looked at me, I sent out my keyblades and i said to him "Its your kind that took Brea..." he laughed and pulled down his hood ....it was Roxas.. It turns out he was on my side... he wanted to destroy the organization to and help save Brea. I couldnt hurt someone who cares for Brea.. i Sent my Keyblades away... He went to Mickey.. the reason for his attacking was to put an end to the war by killing the leaders of both sides.. I couldnt stand in his way..Mickey put up a good fight but..in the end he fell...i have to learn more of Roxas...maybe i could help him..The war is nearly over....but my quest is not over..All the organization members must die...For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 4

Today i saw Mickey..I did something i wish i could regret. I saw him and i said to him "I..I think Roxas was right.." He started saying "No.. NOT YOU TO" he ran into the castle and i followed after him...When i got into the castle he was quivering.. he said "I...i wont hurt you I REFUSE!!" his keyblade was on the floor next to him..I looked to him and i aimed my Keyblade for his head he told me how I was like a son to him.... He took me when i was weak... I closed my eyes and turned my head.."Im sorry....." i said..."Fir...Firaga...." The fire bolt shot at his head and burnt straight through it..Bizmo coward in fear of me... he ran away...I ran out of the castle..I had tears in my eyes and Xigbar came up to me and asked me if i wanted to be rid of this pain..Of course i said no..I went into the pridelands to find Mickey..alive with Bizmo on his shoulder...Xigbar was bothering him.. i walked over to them and told Xigbar to stop....Of course he didn't.. after arguing for a while i walked off and Bizmo jumped onto my head, i knew he wouldn't leave me..I walked off with Bizmo on my head i walked to Hollow Bastion where i saw Jesse. I told him to tell me more about "Sephiroph" He refused.. This eventually turned into a battle and in the middle of the fight, A Keyblade appeared in his hands. I was shocked, we wer both starting to get tired and sick of this pointless fighting... he left and so did I. A bit later i walked into Marluxia, "Its your kind that took Brea" i said. He laughed at me.. Eventually we faught, he ended with 2 holes going straight through him...I think i won. Lexaeus showed up, he asked what happened to Marluxia i said "He was in my way.." I asked him about brea and he said that they were going to kill her when they were done with her. at first i thought he was toying with me..i was wrong...we fought..I ended up knocked out.. I woke up to him looking to me. He said "You done yet" i got up and said.. "i....i ......failed..." he laughed slightly "Please...dont hurt her" i said to him he replied "We will kill her..." I fell to my knees and said "Do what you want with me... just don't hurt her..." he looked at me and said "Im begining to untrust my own organization, may i join you" At first i thought he was toying with me again..but he convinced me. he held out his hand and i shook it. Our arms glew from the hand shake... i have to team up with him ..to defeat the organization ..For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 5

I was walking in the Pride Lands when i saw the man who was working for Sephiroph.. I wanted to know more of Sephiroph. So i asked him about Sephiroph once more, and of course he refused to tell me. We started fighting slightly, which was when i realized that we were verry much in-common. I told him we should team up to defeat the Organization. He said that light and dark would balance them selves. Which was when i told him that the corner stone of light had been broken. [This happened the other day i just didnt feel like writing it -_- basically me n Roxas broke into disney castle and smashed the corner stone of light. I took a shard of it] He said "And besides they control kingdom hearts" and then i replied "Then let take it..." I started a grin, he dropped his keyblade and said "...How...." I said first we need to turn all the worlds light...which we did. then we had to go to castle oblivion and open the door.We did this...[Jesse has the screenies if you want proof] after doing this i looked up and thanked god.. Later,Me and Sephirophs aprentice descided to walk in..I left bizmo outside, I feared he would get hurt inside. After walking in the doors shut behind us...Locked...I turned to them...Who could of done this?...thats a stupid question....The organization... I have to get out ..For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 6

Being in this Kingdom Hearts has taught me many things, such as the powers of light. Me and Jesse have been wandering around in here hoping to find a way out... or at least something... I found Brea's heart, I must return it to her... I have to find a way... I wonder whats happening to Bizmo.. god i hope he's okay..if anything happens to him it'll be the end of me...He's all i got... I need to get out of here ..For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 7

I gained the powers of light today..I felt all the darkness exit my body to be replaced with light. I can now do so much more..I recieved light armor capable of deflecting the strongest of dark. I also recieved light keyblades called
Fatal
Jay's Journal Keyblade_9_by_suburbbum-1

And Forgotten
Jay's Journal Heavenly_Light_KeyBlade_by_mrhil-1

After exiting me Riku and Sephiroph's lackey broke into Castle Oblivion and finally destroyed the blasted lamp. ..For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Week 2

Day 1

I found Bizmo today..he was with some guy named christopher...Bizmo needs to stay hidden around me..If people see me with Bizmo they'll realize who i am.. I saw Brea in halloween town, she was with sme organization members. They were torchering Jack skellington, i could of helped..but that may of blown my cover. Later i went to castle Oblivion i saw Brea walk inside so i knocked on the door...I told her of the shard and sadi it had great power....She didnt let me in....Then i heard someone call me Jay..i turned to find Mickey..He saw the corner stone shard and immediatley knew it was me..I feel bad for mickey i was like a son to him..and i betrayed him..You could clearly tell he had gone insane..He refused to hurt me..and i admit i gave hima wound on his shouldier..He ran to Castle Oblivion and started banging on the doors...he did this while yelling...various things...but one fo them struck me hard..."YOUR BOYFRIEND JAY COULDNT SAVE YOU FROM THE ORGANIZATION!!!!" i became so angry...I wanted to kill him...but i couldn't... because leon stopped me..i put him in a barrier....so leon took advantage and... beat the shit out of him...while i watched..happily...Eh..Later i saw him again..and he said to me "its clear that she doesnt like you, theres other girls.."and i replied "None like Brea...." i charged at him and opened a light rift behind him...i tackled him into it and we appeared in the world that never wasi kept slashing at him and missing...I felt my chance...i pulled my arm back preparing to slash....but i couldnt...i put my keyblades away and felll to my knees..He took me back...after everything i did to him...he took me back...I brought him to Kingdom hearts ... he was amazed...Me and him have to destroy the organization ..For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Day 2

Today..I took the shard and went to Castle Oblivion.. i knocked on the door to be answered by Xigbar, I gave him the shard and he didnt want to speak mask to mask so i took of my helm..He recognized me...I teamed up with the organization..temporarily that is..Iasked him to turn me dark, by bringing me to the realm of Dark he opened up the portal to the realm of dark and pushed me in. I fell in to find myself on a beach with gray skies and gray sand.. I stared out then i saw what apeared to be a dark yuffie... she started attacking me...but i couldnt hurt her...later i was attacked by a cloaked figure..it apeared to be a women..upon attacking me her hood fell it looked like Brea!! then i was attacked bu Zen!!after a while of getting pumbled by my loved ones.. i faught back...i defeated zen..then yuffie... but i couldnt hurt Brea..She disapeared and came up behind me she covered my mouth and then out of no where...Sephirophs old lacky...stabbed his keyblade right through her.. This made me so angry...my eyes glew black ..my armor darkend my keyblades turned black they now look like this
Fatal:Jay's Journal Wings_of_Light_by_cloy93 .
and Forgotten: Jay's Journal Myou_Konton_Keyblade_by_FiendRaphae ...I became dark... i was about to strike.. when i came to my sences...Xigbar opened a rift behind me i walked into it..i reapeared next to him and he explained that it was all fake and just illusions of the mind..i realized Brea was ok.. Then Sephirophs old lacky appeared behind us.. He started telling me how the organization doenst care about me at all...I.I listened...i turned to him and walked to his side.. he rifted us to the pride lands and explained to me how he knew that the Brea was fake..He started telling me that we have to save Brea... and that we must bring her to Kingdom Hearts.... I have to do it. ..For Brea.. I SWEAR BREA!! i'll save you even if it kills me....

Week 3
Day 1

I did it... i saved her.. my quest... has come to an end.. I fought my way to it.. took me a year.. but i did it.. I.. i have no more words.. Its.. its complete..

Week 4
Day 4

I noticed few people starting to disapear.. completely.. wondering off.. gone.. im going to do a further investigation on this..

Week 6
Day 3

More and more.. day by day people are disapearing.. What is going on...

Week 8
Day 6

I've decided to leave, to find out whats going on.. King mickey wanted to tag along.. into the dark realm we went.. Sitting down on that gray beach,.. Swimming off into the grey waters.. Finding out.. what has happened..

Week 12
Day 4

I've lost mickey.. I cant find him he was there a second and now hes gone.. whats going on... I sit on this wooden raft.. wandering out into the waters.. alone now.. Whats going on.. Am i next...?

Week 23
Day 6

Upon my travels, i saw a man.. in black organization robings.. He attacked me on sight, But i have defeated him. I took his robings, and threw them on me. As i tie this black blind fold across face, I think back.. to the times of the past.. to what i once was,.. Agh.. a headache.. seeing my father.. why am i.. who is with me.. i havent thought about him in a month or so... and suddenly the flash backs are coming back... Bizmo is growing as well.. I think hes starting to become a neoshadow... Sitting on this raft staring out at the grey sky and waters... What have i become... what will become of me.. what happens when the waters end.. Will i ever see my friends again.. I think im going to turn it in for the night.. goodnight..

Week 32
Day 3

More Flashbacks.. i see myself as a child.. jumping out of a building...
The more i remember the less i know.. what is going on...My keyblades.. their changing.. into stronger ones.. they're evolving before my verry eyes..
-2 picture is pasted to the page-
Fatal
Jay's Journal Prosaic_Condemnation_Keyblade_by_dy

Forgotten
Jay's Journal My_2nd_Keyblade__LastJudgement_by_F

The waters are getting faster... am i nearing a fall...

Week 43
Day 2

Faster the waters get.. as i look out i see blackness, aside from the usual grey.. there is a fall indeed. I fear for my survival..nearer and nearer i come.. I've reassured Bizmo that we will be alright.. though i am not sure... I fear we only have a few days till we hit the falls..

Day 3

The falls are getting nearer and nearer and the water faster and faster... this may well be my last journal entry.. If it is that i do fall.. I want this journal to be given to brea.. if whoever is reading this can find her.. please.. do..For brea.. I swear brea.. ill find you.. even if it kills me..

Year 2
Day 1

I awoke, soaking wet in the cavern within the waterfall. My drawings, our drawings are still here. Somehow, I know she's ok. Somehow, I know she's alive. I can feel it in my heart, she's alive. This I know....

Day 5

I saw Brea, and immediately confronted her. I asked her.. I asked her to marry me. She is not sure, but she's leaning on a yes.... i hope.

Week 2
Day 3

I was sitting, secluded in the gummi ship hangar. When, I saw Xemnas and heard Brea scream at him. I had to do something... I just had to. I begun to fight with him, revealing my identity and after a short while of arguing he threatened to trap Brea. He doesn't need her, he needs me.. For Mickey. He trapped Brea and I in a cage, my keyblades do not work in here. Nor do my powers, I cannot summon heartless in here. Nor can i do anything dark related. Brea and I had our first argument, after I told her that I need to set her free and to do that, i'd make a deal with Xemnas. I'd stay in the cage, and let Brea go free. Brea wanted to stay in the cage, and let me go free. She says that i need to protect kingdom hearts.. But I'm tired of that, I've done that for so long, why can't mickey do it? She tells me I've changed, and that she was going to say yes.. but now she's no longer sure. I've just been doing what I've always have, protecting her. She's sleeping now, she looks so beautiful when she sleeps.. I think, I'll do some sleeping myself.

For Brea... I swear Brea, I'll save you even if it kills me.

-A single tear drop is at the bottom of the page-

Day 4

I awoke to Xemnas's yells. I told him to free Brea, and that I'll stay in the cage. That's exactly what he did. I'm alone now, and I'm taking an oath to silence. I will not speak till I can hold Brea in my arms, no matter what they do to me.

Day 6

- tears cover the page -

Brea came by the cage today, It's in the middle of the jungle. She told me how much I've changed, and she took out an ace of hearts. She tore it in half, and dropped it in front of the cage. That's all i can pay attention to, it's driving me crazy..

Week 3
Day 5

Demyx had decided he wanted to play with me today, he tried to make me speak. Of course I refused, he kept trying, and trying. He dunked my cage under the ocean, and i still refused to speak. I merely gave him the finger. No ones can make me talk.

Month 2
Week 2
Day 5
- a perfect sketch of a broken ace of hearts is on the page. -

Month 3
Week 2
Day 3

Brea came by the cage once more, and I ran up to the bars. It was the first time i smiled in two months. She placed her hand to mine, and I held it tight. Demyx followed her, after the two spit insults at each other he slapped her. I grabbed the bars with anger, and shook them vigorously. There's nothing I can do from behind these bars. She told me she loves me, and ensured me that shes okay. Eventually the two left, and i was alone once more.

Month 3
Week 2
Day 4

Mickey came by, he won't free me. He won't let me hold Brea... He says its not time, he keeps apologising. Saying I'm like a son to him. He's no father of mine.
My father's dead.
My mother's dead.
Just thinking of my father...
How I miss him..
How little i knew him..
I don't want to see mickey ever again.
I'm sick of being his lapdog.
I'll have no more of it.

Month 3
Week 3
Day 2

He decided he wanted to free me today, perhaps this has changed my perspective of him. Perhaps not. He failed, Xemnas put me right back in the cage. This time, with Brea. I was able to hold her.. but.. this was not the end. Mickey came back, and said that he'd go in the cage in order to free us. What a fool, Xemnas did not follow through. He turned Mickey, and myself into nobodies.

What an idiot.

Month 4
Week 1
Day 1

I saw an old friend. Silvers..
I've missed him.
Well, he took me to kingdom hearts.
I got my heart back
And i got Brea's
It's inside the ace of hearts.
I left, as Silvers brought the place to the ground.
He brought it down with him..
I think... he's dead.

Last edited by Seanydee on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 am; edited 20 times in total
Seanydee
Seanydee

Back to top Go down

Jay's Journal Empty Re: Jay's Journal

Post  K3YW33B1RD! Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Sean - Sean.
I would just like to say:
Maybe one to three things.

One - Awwwwh.

Two - Bre - Bre regaining her heart was void / godmod for the reason of .. Kingdom Hearts being dark atm.

Three - You can PM anyone, if you want more explaining.

Thank you.
;3

K3YW33B1RD!

Back to top Go down