Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 : Xivtorc The Ninja

2 posters

Go down

Organization 13 : Xivtorc The Ninja Empty Organization 13 : Xivtorc The Ninja

Post  Xivtorc Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 am

Occ;

Habbo name:Endymion23

Ic; (just to let you know Xivtorc is not a Org. member just a custom Wink

Ic name:Xivtorc

Height:6,1

Weight:???

Personality:Sarcastic, hangs around Lexaeus,his nickname was "Ninja Xivtorc" for his deadly agility and ability to move fast like hes teleporting ,he really wanted peace but now... he needs to fight until the end.
(listen to this while read
Story: (When he turned into a nobody)
ugh.. breathing smoothly. looking around seeing the world in new eyes. noticing i can't feel anything.looking behind me,I Froze Emotionless...it someone who looked familiar his face was darkened only half his face was shown.his body was vanishing..about million of Bright lights fritter in the air.quickly vanishing,the person disappeared. I was deathly silenced "Welcome to the organization...." Lexaues said with a smirk.

Picture:Organization 13 : Xivtorc The Ninja 28018-130423-XIII2jpg-620x (When hood is on)

,Food
,Friends
,Poetry
Dislikes
,War

Sad song:

Battle theme song:

Cocky music :

Dramatic/scary Music:
Something crazy/cool going on:

When Think about Lex. :SixityNine::http:

Last edited by Xivtorc on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I LIKE ALOT OF SONGS K?!?!)

Xivtorc

Back to top Go down

Organization 13 : Xivtorc The Ninja Empty Re: Organization 13 : Xivtorc The Ninja

Post  :Abby:22 Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Lol Accepted

:Abby:22

Back to top Go down